St John XXIII Parish has weekly masses and special masses. You can see the schedule below :[/su_table]
The schedule is as follows.
|Saturday||18:30 English Vigil|
|19:00 *Notre Dame Basilica|
At St John XXIII Parish, a number of Masses and other services are celebrated such as:
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament takes place in the Parish Chapel at Montbrillant every Friday from 18:00 to 19:00 except for the first Friday of every month when it takes place at 13:15.
- Marriage: All couples planning to marry should register with us by calling the Parish Office. (Six months notice is the usual requirement.).
- Funeral Services (Please contact the Parish Priest directly).
- Baptism Services is usually celebrated after 11:30 Sunday Mass following an initial meeting with Fr Paul
- The Sacrament of reconciliation (Confession) is available before and after each weekday Mass upon request or by prior arrangement. It will also be offered in the Chapel every Saturday from 17:15-18:00